AmaWaterways has released its 2019-2020 Africa Safaris & Wildlife Cruise Brochure, which features several returning favorite itineraries and a new four-night post-cruise extension in Rwanda.
AmaWaterways’ 2019-20 itineraries include:
• Discover Africa – Three nights in Cape Town, followed by a four-night wildlife cruise and two nights in Victoria Falls, with an option to extend for two nights in Johannesburg
• Wildlife & the Falls – One night in Johannesburg, a four-night wildlife cruise, two nights in Victoria Falls, two nights in Johannesburg and two nights at a luxury safari lodge in Greater Kruger National Park.
• Stars of South Africa – Three nights in Cape Town, a four-night wildlife cruise, two nights in Victoria Falls, two nights in Johannesburg and three nights at a luxury safari lodge in Greater Kruger National Park.
• Rivers & Rails of Africa – Three nights in Cape Town, a four-night wildlife cruise, two nights in Victoria Falls and a three-night Rovos Rail train journey from Victoria Falls to Pretoria.
• Golden Trails of East Africa – One night in Johannesburg, a four-night wildlife cruise and two nights in Victoria Falls, two nights in Johannesburg and seven nights in luxury safari lodges in Tanzania, including Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and the Serengeti with an option to start in Cape Town for three nights.
Guests who book an African itinerary will enjoy four nights onboard the all-suite, Zambezi Queen, designed exclusively for up-close wildlife viewing along Africa’s Chobe River.
Welcoming just 28 guests, the ship features an open-air pool deck, where travelers can relax with breathtaking 360-degree views of the Chobe River and its daily visitors, including the largest concentration of elephants in Africa.
Guests will also enjoy private balconies offering unobstructed views and spacious staterooms. The environmentally responsible eco-ship uses a jet propulsion system that preserves the river bed and uses a solar heating system to supply guests with hot water.
New to the company’s Africa program is a four-night land extension in Rwanda, which can be added to each of AmaWaterways’ five African itineraries. The extension gives guests the chance to experience Kigali and Volcanoes National Park, which is home to rare mountain gorillas and golden monkeys.
Those who book before April 30, 2018 will receive an Exclusive Early Booking savings of $500 off per person on any 2019/2020 Africa program. Guests are encouraged to book as soon as possible, as availability is limited.
For pricing, early booking promotional offers and specific itineraries, download AmaWaterways’ Africa Safaris & Wildlife Cruise 2019-2020 brochure at www.AmaWaterways.com.