Crystal has unveiled its brand new Crystal Getaways for both Crystal Cruises and Crystal River Cruises, featuring shortened itineraries of the cruise line’s existing longer voyages.
In all, 17 abbreviated Crystal Getaways have been added to Crystal’s 2017 roster of worldwide voyages, including programs in the British Isles, Western Europe, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the Caribbean and Eastern Europe along the Rhine River.
The 2017 Getaways include:
Crystal Cruises (aboard Crystal Symphony except where noted)
- Aug. 13, Honfleur to Liverpool, five days
- Aug. 18, Liverpool to London/Dover, six days
- Aug. 25, London/Dover to Bordeaux, six days
- Aug. 31, Bordeaux to Lisbon, six days
- Nov. 22, Dubai to Abu Dhabi, four days
- Nov. 26, Abu Dhabi to Port Louis, 13 days
- Dec. 1, Mahé/Victoria to Port Louis, eight days
- Dec. 6, Fort Lauderdale to Barbados/Bridgetown, eight days, Crystal Serenity
- Dec. 9, Port Louis to Maputo, seven days
- Dec. 14, Barbados/Bridgetown to Charleston, six days, Crystal Serenity
- Dec. 16, Maputo to Cape Town, six days
Crystal River Cruises aboard Crystal Mahler
- Nov. 17, Amsterdam to Nuremberg, seven days
- Nov. 24, Nuremberg to Budapest, nine days
- Dec. 3, Budapest to Nuremberg, nine days
- Dec. 12, Nuremberg to Amsterdam, seven days
- Dec. 19, Amsterdam to Nuremberg, seven days
- Dec. 26, Nuremberg to Budapest, nine days
All-inclusive, cruise only fares for Crystal Cruises Getaways begin at $940 per person; all-inclusive, cruise only fares for Crystal River Cruises Getaways begin at $2,730 per person.